- Single size titanium button with pre-measured loops available in multiple lengths allowing the surgeons to choose the length of the graft.
- Continuous loop of suture braid, to eliminate the need of tying the knot, thereby allowing for a larger portion of the graft to stay in the tunnel.
- Endoscopic procedure in the true sense, since it requires only a single incision to perform the whole procedure.
- Uses tactile “ipping back” technique.
- Standard technique allows endoscopic revision without lateral incision & bone removal.
- Consistent cortical xation, hence no dependency on the quality of the cancellous bone.
ETO sterile & for single use only
||Length of the loop