Anaesthesia Machine Major S
- Capacious drawer for keeping anaesthesia kit/accessories
- Extended platform at rear for two10ltrs. (Water Cap.) Cylinders
- Large roller bearings, antistatic castors, for easy mobility and brakes
- Top tray provided at eye level for monitoring equipments
- Hook for breathing circuit
- Clean stainless steel top
- Provision to fit ventilator
- Emergency drug tray fitted at convenient placeUnitised rota meter block for oxygen & nitrous oxide with fine adjustment controls & colour coated knob and luminous back plate. Oxygen flow meter calibrated from 100cc/min to 10 ltrs./ Minute & Nitrous oxide flow meter from 200cc/mm to 12 liters/min
- One gold mantype vaporizer for halothene, provision to mount three vaporizer at a time.
- Non return cum blow off valve in circuit ensures that pressure does not build-up beyond 200cm. Water column & minimises risk of back flow of gases.
- 60 psl outlet for driving ventilator
- Change over system open circuit or close circuit
- Emergency Oxygen flush valve at table level to give 35-60 ltrs/min for emergencies
- Cylinder yokes: pin indexed yokes two each of oxygen & nitrous oxide
- 63 mm diameter, colour coded gauges fitted at convenient angle for better visibility & clarity, one guage for 02 & one gauge for
- N20 shown the line pressure
- High efficiency regulators for reliability, two each for 02 & N2O
- One Maggillís or Brain Circuit
- One B.P Apparatus.
- Hypoxic guard
- Emergency oxygen flush
- Alarm to provide audible indication of O2 supply Pressure failure
- Nitrous oxide shut off in the event of O2 failure
Weight :- 60Kg Approx.
- Convenient mounting of circle absorber
- One plenum type vaporizer for ether.