Anaesthesia Machine Mini Major
- Construction: Trolley made of tubular rigid steel section electrostatically powder coated or stainless steel
- Suitable drawer for keeping anaesthesia kit/accessories
- Extended platform at rear for one 10 ltrs. (Water capacity) cylinder
- Small roller bearings, antistatic castors, for easy mobility and brakes
- Top tray provided at eye level for monitoring equipments
- Hook for breathing circuit
- Wipe clean stainless steel top
- Unitized rotameter block for oxygen & nitrous oxide with fine adjustment controls & colour coated knob and luminous back plate. Oxygen flow meter calibrated from 100cc/min to 10 ltrs. Minute & Nitrous oxide flow meter from 200/min to 12 liters/min down Stream receipt of oxygen
- One gold man type vaporizer for halothene
- Non return cum blow off valve in circuit ensures that pressure does not build-up beyond 200cm. water column & minimises risk of back flow of gases.
- 60 psl outlet for driving ventilator
- Emergency Oxygen flush valve at table level to give 35-60 ltrs./min for emergencies
- Cylinder yokes: Pin indexed yokes, two each of oxygen & nitrous oxide
- 50mm diameter, colour coded gauges fitted at convenient angle for better visibility & clarity
- High efficiency regulators for reliability, one each for 02 & N2o
- One Maggill’s or Brain circuit
- Emergency oxygen flush
- Alarm to provide audible indication of O2 supply pressure failure.
- Nitrous oxide shut of in the event of O2 failure.
Weight :- 45 Kg Approx.